Monday 11 December 2017

Beginners card class cards

I'm not sure where the past week went.  Is it just me or does this time of year appear to go faster than any other time in the year?  Anyway today was my monthly beginners card class at Scrapbook Magic and I had six ladies this time. The four ladies from last month returned (good to know I didn't frighten them off last month) and two new absolute beginners.  As I promised last week here are the cards they made.





This month we worked with busy patterned papers and cut apart papers and I wanted to show them how to use them in a variety of creative ways.



We also used some cut apart images from the Bo Bunny Tis the Season paper range.


And also the Prima Marketing paper range A Victorian Christmas


While it was quite intense I am hoping they all enjoyed the class and learnt something from it.  More importantly I hope they will return again in 2018.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Lovely cards that were created