Sunday 12 November 2017

Just the finishing touches required

My last workshop at Scrapbook Magic was to make this pyramid box.


This was a class first taken a few years ago when Helen Allen the designer of the pyramid came down and taught the workshop at Scrapbook Magic .  Margaret adapted the design to make it more festive and I have turned my pyramid and decorated it more as a Christmas tree.


There is the addition of lights and texture paste to the base to create a snowy effect and when opened there is a tree inside which also has lights on.



I still need to add some decoration to the inside panels and also add some pages to the mini album which fits into the base of the tree.




Overall I am very happy with how it is looking and it will be a nice addition to this year's Christmas decorations.  I am also hoping to use the album to finally complete a December daily journal - surely this year with a mini album I can keep up with the prompts I get from the Shimelle Laine class Journal your Christmas can't I? 

2 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a wonderful project Linda! So pretty and unique! Have a lovely Sunday my friend! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Julie said...

WOW!!! that's amazing.
We have a guy at our craft group that does papercrafting things, he's making an advent tree with little boxes.