Sunday 19 November 2017

Beginners card class

As promised last week here is a photo of the cards I made for the beginners workshop I taught at Scrapbook Magic last Monday.


I introduced them to working with Distress Inks, stamping and embossing.  Three of the four ladies had never made any cards before but they managed to replicate with them with a little guidance.  The lady who had done card making before paid me a wonderful compliment saying she had learnt more in my one workshop than she ever had in all the classes she had done before elsewhere.  It certainly boosted my confidence.




4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

These are all gorgeous and well done for taking a class. Hugs Mrs A.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What beautiful projects for ladies to start on! I wish my first efforts were as good! I had no guidance and when I look back, my first attempts shame me greatly now! Have a great week Linda, and see you on Wednesday? Love & Hugs, Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Julie said...

What a lovely compliment for you.
Great selection you showed them to make.

Pat said...

Glad your card class was such a success Linda and the three designs you gave them to work with are so pretty and with lots of different techniques involved. I taught beginners a few years ago but they never tackled anything as difficult as this, so you must be an excellent teacher. x