Sunday 5 November 2017

A couple of stitching updates

I've been working on It's Only Forever quite a bit recently and last Sunday I managed to complete page 2 of 30. A total of 8816 stitches in this section.


Since then I have added quite a few more stitches and page 3 which obviously has far less stitches, 1539 if I've counted correctly.  I have managed to complete just over half of this page and I am hopeful of another page finish by next weekend.


I have also been working on a Secret Santa project for a work colleague.  This design is from Cross Stitch Crazy magazine Issue 235.  I am hopefully going to make it into a little stocking and fill it with a small bottle of wine and some chocolates.  The stitching is all complete and I'm now just outlining it to give me a guide for finishing it as I want to line the stocking before putting the gifts inside.


3 comments:

Julie said...

Great secret santa gift.
Fabulous progress on 'It's only Forever'

Chris said...

How is that secret if you have blogged it ?

Christine said...

Wow, it's stunning!