Sunday 27 August 2017

I started so I finished

On Thursday evening when I got home from work I made a start on the jigsaw puzzle I bought DH (us) for Christmas the year before last.  I was able to get the outside completed apart from a few pieces which had evidently got left in the box while sorting before going to bed that night.

Yesterday inbetween household chores and taking Max for a walk I was able to finish the jigsaw although I did stay up until twenty past midnight to complete it!  Probably not a good move but I kept saying just one more piece and the time just flew by so fast.  


It felt good to accomplish this so quickly.

Max and I  will be catching a bus into town later to take a walk up to Plymouth Hoe where there is a bus rally going on and all the males from our family are involved with it.  The sun is shining brighly so it will probably be busy which is good for a bank holiday weekend.

2 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Well done you Linda my friend! I'm rubbish at jigsaws (I get fed up too quickly). Have a lovely day up on the Hoe and a great week coming up! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Julie said...

Great design, I do like that.