Friday 21 July 2017

Reading material

I have just finished reading Boris Becker's Wimbledon a book my mother was given as a birthday present but wasn't keen on reading.  It was an enjoyable read learning a little more about Boris Becker as a tennis player and also Wimbledon itself.


At work I'm reading The Shadow Sister by Lucinda Riley, the third in the series.  I've already finished The Storm Sister but have yet to read the first book called The Seven Sisters.  They are proving to be very interesting reads.


I've also joined an online class book club which also ties in with art journalling and an ATC swap each month.  In a way its kind of a self help book club group and I'm finding the books very interesting and they are definitely books I would not have otherwise read.  This months book is called The War of Art by Steven Pressfield.

Last months book was The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks.


I'm enjoying the variety. The books above were chosen by Allyson Bright of Determined to Shine

1 comment:

Julie said...

I've been recommended the Shadow Sisters, am waiting for the first book to come back to the library so I can read them in order.