Sunday 12 February 2017

Almost halfway

I know there are some people that are disappointed with my infrequent blog posts for which I apologise but other than my solo stitching there is very little other crafting going on.  I have managed to get quite a bit of stitching done this past week and I am almost at the halfway point of the solo stitching project.


Just a little more stitching on the left hand side to complete and then I can start on the bottom half of the project.  I only have 25 days before the birthday it is intended for.  It is a deadline I don't think I am going to make but I will purchase an interim present for the actual day and then hand this one over as a belated surprise.  I will endeavour to get it done as close to the birthday as possible but I am determined to enjoy this project rather th a  feel undue pressure.  As the recipient has no idea I am doing it does help.


4 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Well, it's coming along beautifully Linda sweet friend! Whoever it is for will be thrilled I'm sure! Have a great week! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

catherine said...

Good progress on your stitching Linda and it looks like a project it will be worth taking the time doing
x catherine

Christine said...

It's looking lovely Linda

Julie said...

It's looking lovely Linda.