Monday 5 December 2016

Mass tag production commences

Winter allows us to wrap up in the comforting scarf of healing, but we must slow down to allow its magic. ~Terri Guillemets, "The warmth & stillness," 2009

At the weekend I sold all the tags I had made but was asked to make a dozen more which was nice.  I  also need to make the tags to put on the gfits we have bought for family and friends.  So this evening I have been making a start on the mass production of tags.


I'm using the Magical Christmas stamp set for many of the tags as it has a coordinating die.  It was one of my naughty purchases from Simon Says but one which will be greatly used this year and in years to come.  So far I have managed to stamp, emboss and die cut quite a few of these this evening.  I've also punched out lots of tags and run them through a woodgrain embossing folder and will probably use the Warmth and Cheer 6x6 paper pad I bought from SU.  I  will continue working on them tomorrow.

1 comment:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a lot of tags Linda my friend! You have been so busy of late! I have only just started on my Christmas prep (I've also got Mum's to do this year ... eeek!). I'm hoping things will settle down some after Christmas, well, I'm sure it will as Mum is going forward steadily, but surely! Have a wonderful week! Hazel xx