Sunday 20 November 2016

You can do it


Well done to Andy Murray for not only winning the Barclays ATP Tour Finals but also ending the year as World No.1 beating Novak Djokovic, one of the greatest tennis players ever.  

The walls are starting to dry out nicely in the living room so all being well we can get them painted soon.  A nice walk with Max this morning to collect a parcel from the sorting office and also some time spent with three of our grandchildren.  I even got a little time to make some cards this morning before I had to succumb to an afternoon nap.


Clean and simple was all I  could manage today, my brain couldn't cope with anything else.  The reindeers had been stamped and coloured already so all I had to do was emboss a small piece of white card and add the reindeers.  I added some red glitter glue to their noses and some glossy accents to the antlers.

I'm hoping for a good night's sleep despite an afternoon nap - I am so tired 😴


2 comments:

Julie said...

Simple...but so effective and perfect.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

I just LOVE CAS Linda my friend, and this one is a beauty! Adorable! Have a grear day! Hazel xx