Saturday 12 November 2016

It's a mystery



I've been making gift boxes this evening to hold tea lights in which I  can take along to the craft fayre in December.  Hopefully I might sell some to help raise funds for Dog's Trust .   Yesterday I was able to make my first £100 donation to them through the sale of my cards.


The mystery for me this evening is where has the snowflake die gone?  I was working relatively tidily for me and yet it seems to have disappeared.  My desk has been tidied, the bin rummaged through and yet I cannot see it.  Fingers crossed it will make itself visible to me in the daylight hours tomorrow.

4 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Good luck with finding it, my dear. The gremlins steal my things all of the time - lol!

Julie said...

I'm playing catch up again.... no wonder you have donated £100 all those cards are so delightful, well done on such super sales.
Loved the wood pile pic on your walk last weekend
Hope you can drop your Tuesday at work and enjoy some extra crafting time.
xx

Desiree Ehleiter said...

Congratulations on making such a wonderful donation. And you've only just begun! Your gift boxes are very pretty. Thanks for sharing your wonderful crafts.

Karen K said...

Oh well done on your first £100 that's amazing. These are just gorgeous

k x