Wednesday 23 November 2016

A day of crafting


I travelled down to Scrapbook Magic today and after the scrapbooking workshop everyone was busy making Christmas cards, gift boxes or decorations.  I think Margaret must have been crafting hard as her face was covered in glitter - as Chris said it was hard to take her seriously with all that glitter on her face.

I've managed to put together some more of the chocolate gift card holders today.  I also managed to come away with some new stamps, a couple of Christmas ones and some new releases from Paper Artsy which will be great for Valentine cards, wedding cards and anniversaries .   Once Christmas is over Valentine's will be the next event to make cards for so I'm thinking ahead.



This evening I have been crafting with friends at Moya's house.  More gift boxes made.  

2 comments:

Julie said...

What a nice way to spend a day x

catherine said...

Fabulous stamps Linda
x catherine