Tuesday 25 October 2016

Star of Light


Not much productivity today, a busy day at work and my mind was a little tired this evening.  I did manage to get two coffin treat boxes made to give to Nathan and Mitch tomorrow as Halloween treats.


I also managed to make one more Christmas card to take down tomorrow.  I made a list of the cards I took with me on Sunday so tomorrow I will be able to see which ones sold.  I may be able to replicate them depending on which materials were used.  Tonight's card used the SU stamp set Star of Light along with matching dies.  A couple of different stamps and embossing powders were used for the background and sentiment and then I used the dies for the focal point.



It's hard to capture the irridiscent ice embossing powder but it does give a lovely shimmer.




1 comment:

Julie said...

I saw those Halloween spiders in the supermarket last week.... I was tempted to have a little nibble of them myself, but resisted.