Wednesday 14 September 2016

Best Birds

There is nothing in which the birds differ more from man than the way in which they can build and yet leave a landscape as it was before.  ~Robert Lynd, The Blue Lion and Other Essays


I have finally got round to playing with the Best Birds stamp set that I bought back in May.  Darnell will be pleased that I am using some NBUS and I am pleased with the result.  I did CASE this card by Kim Gavarra.


I used a piece of paper from my scraps and another stamp from an old SU stamp set called French Foliage along with Best Birds stamp set and coordinating dies.

I'm travelling down to Scrapbook Magic today to make a Christmas Sledge Plaque.  I'm looking forward to catching up with the girls, it may have only been four weeks since I was down there last but it feels way longer than that.  It's  always so much fun at one of Margaret's workshops.  

At the end of October Margaret has a weekend of workshops being run by Fran Westmoreland who designs for Prima and Finnibar.  There are two different workshops and details of them can be found here  Fran's blog is called Purple Peanut's Crafty blog so you can see the type of work she produces.  I've got myself booked in  for the weekend and I'm looking forward to learning some new techniques.

2 comments:

Karen K said...

Lovely Linda, really pretty.

Julie said...

That a fabulous card, well done. Hope you had fun.