Last week at Mullion I started to make the cards Margaret had designed for the previous weeks workshop. Here is a photo of the cards Margaret made.
I didn't have time to finish them in the afternoon (I'd already made cards in the morning with the Bo Bunny papers) so I took the components home with me to finish. I made a few minor changes to mine. The Santa one I hadn't stamped sufficiently over on the cardstock so I had a bit of a gap so I filled this by adding some ribbon decoration to the left hand side.
The wreath card I decided to keep clean and simple and used a different sentiment.
The reindeer card instead of having the ribbon flat I decided to ruffle it a little and used a different sentiment.
A big thank you to Margaret for allowing me to CASE her cards.
Today I am meeting up with my new crafting buddy Hazel of My Card Attic blog for a coffee and chat. A big thank you to Darnell of djkardkreations for bringing this new friendship together.