Saturday 27 August 2016

Friday fun


On Fridays I look after Harlee-Jay and also meet up with our daughter and Lincoln.  With it being the school holidays it also means I also have the pleasure of seeing Logan and Savannah more too.  With it being a lovely sunny day we took them to one of the nearby parks to burn off some energy.


I'm not sure we tired them out but it certainly tired me out pushing them around on the tyre swing.  Meeting up with his cousin's each week certainly tires Harlee-Jay out because as soon as I pull away in the car from Colette's he is asleep in minutes.  This means an easy afternoon for daddy!

2 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

They are just adorable Linda! Tiring for you too, though, I suspect, fun for you too! Have a wonderful weekend sweet friend! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

How lovely to be so close to your grandchildren in both senses.We live just that bit too far from ours to see them regularly.
Great for cousins to get together too as they grow up.