Sunday 7 August 2016

Fairy cakes


I'm hoping that Savannah will think so each time she comes to stay.  We did some baking yesterday while Grandad was out.  Savannah helped weigh out the ingredients, put the cake cases in the tin, spooned the mixture in and over enthusiastically sprinkled on the decorations.  We certainly had fun and hopefully a cake maker for the future.





While I watched Savannah when it was bath time I finally got round to starting a Christmas decoration.  There are two designs that came with a cross stitch magazine which are meant to be turned into cards but I will finish them as decorations instead.





2 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Hi Linda. Savannah looks a real sweetie! What fun being able to bake alongside your granddaughter, what a blessing! I can't wait to see that Christmas decoration IRL. Have a wonderful Sunday my friend! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Karen K said...

Oh bless her cotton socks - happy times.