Monday 11 July 2016

Well done Andy Murray



I'm so glad Andy has managed to win a second Wimbledon title and a third grand slam title.  Congratulations too for Heather Watson who won the mixed doubles.  Finally something to be cheerful about in the sport world for us here in the UK.

Of course with Andy playing yesterday afternoon it meant stitching on the Landscape WIP was delayed.  There was no way I wanted to miss a point with the tennis and I didn't want to risk messing up my stitching.  It meant I didn't reach my weekly target as I only managed 199 stitches this week.  It also meant I didn't quite finish that left hand panel.  There are still three more Sundays in this month so hopefully I  can catch up on my target for the month.


1 comment:

Julie said...

Had a lovely catch up read, nice cards and Lamdscape is looking so lovely - even with the non-stitch tennis match watching.