Friday 24 June 2016

Up and about early

The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live. ~Flora Whittemore

We were up early yesterday to go and place our vote in the UK referendum.  We pretty much arrived just after they had opened the doors.  As I was up early I took Max for his morning walk along the creek, it was lovely and peaceful, a wonderful time to gather your thoughts for the day.  There always seems to be something new to admire and this time I captured photos of Dogwood Roses, Honeysuckle and the chestnuts that are growing along the footpath.






I wonder what the outcome of the referendum will be when I turn on the TV today.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

It's always so lovely to see how nature changes throughout the seasons when you always take the same walk.