Tuesday 7 June 2016

A jolly good read

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities. ~Theodore Geisel

I finished the first of the two Agatha Raisin books that I bought while on holiday this morning.  It was a wonderful light hearted read.


 I am ready to read the next one now, Agatha Raisin and the Vicious Vet.  A big thank you to Julie for mentioning these on her blog, I'm  going to have great fun working my way through the series.  I wish I had bought more of them while I was away now.

I kitted up the June Joyful World SAL today and managed to put a few 
Stitches in before going to work.  






1 comment:

Julie said...

So pleased you enjoyed it Linda. Perhaps your local library stocks them as M C Beaton is one of the most borrowed authors in libraries.
My SAL is kitted up but not a stitch added, haven't picked up a needle for a fortnight!!