Sunday 24 April 2016

Same design different colourway



Another card using the same design but in a different colourway to yesterday's card.  I also made a 70th birthday card using the same colourway , stamp and punch along with a few other stamps but in a much larger size but guess who forgot to photograph it before posting it!  I was very pleased with the final design and hope the birthday girl will love it too.


I managed to get my quota of stitches done on landscape  which not only completed the top page but also continued onto the bottom page.  I will post an update of that one later in the week. I think doing just a small amount of stitches each week is definitely the way to go for me on this one, it may take longer but at least it's keeping me motivated this way.





1 comment:

Justine said...

Lovely card for a friend. Glad to hear Landscape is coming along. Whatever works for you!