Google+ Followers

Pages

Monday, 4 April 2016

Phew!


I managed to finish the alphabet on the Cornwall Cottage Sampler but more importantly I have almost finished the internal border and phew it meets up!  I also put in the box where I will add my details once the sampler motifs are finished.


There are quite a few large motifs to work on from now on, my target is to complete one large target  and hopefully at least one small one each week.  There's one and a half large motifs on page 11 and three small motifs which I am feeling very optimistic about getting completed during the month of April.  The end is almost in sight.



8 comments:

Justine said...

Gorgeous! I've just realised it's not symmetrical. A beautiful and unusual design.

Brigitte said...

Wow, great to see that the borders met and to see your progress on the alphabet. Yes, definitely, the end gets nearer.

Karen K said...

It's looking fantastic Linda, not far to go now, as you say the end is in sight.

k x

Lesley said...

So close to a beautiful finish:)

Christine said...

It is just gorgeous!

Julie said...

It does looks splendid, worth all the hard work.

Darnell J Knauss said...

Phew, is right, Linda! Applause, applause!! It's beautiful!! Hugs, Darnell

Terri said...

It's beautiful! I love this piece!!