Saturday 12 March 2016

Vegetable growing.


It's been quite a few years since I have grown any vegetables but while shopping with mum the other day I picked up this magazine which had some seeds with it and I thought I would give it another go this year.  It's always so much nicer eating home grown produce.


I made a cake once using courgettes as one of the main ingredients and it was delicious so I already now what I will be able to do with one of the vegetables and I know they are easy enough to grow.  I'm not sure how successful I will be with the other vegetables but it will be fun trying to grow them.

2 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Growing veg is a most satisfying achievement,our soil is perfect for potatoes,beans of all varieties and peas as well as courgettes,particularly yellow ones. I cannot for the life of me grow carrots,onions and leeks which is frustrating.
Hope you get a good harvest:)

Julie said...

Beetroot cake is also very tasty.
Happy sowing and growing!