Wednesday 9 March 2016

Reading Material

I was reading a book... 'the history of glue' - I couldn't put it down. Tim Vine

 

I finished the Valentine's Card last month so I chose this one to read from my collection of purchases last month.  Again it's by an author I had not heard of before and I am just a few chapters in and so far it's been keeping me interested.  I'm hoping I will like it as it came as part of a two book pack and so I have the next book lined up in the series to read.

I have almost completed Lamentation at work, I think that will be finished in the next couple of weeks so my reading is going well this year.

Short and sweet from me today as I am feeling a little under the weather, so much so I didn't feel up to making the journey down to Scrapbook Magic :(

4 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

You are doing better than I am in the reading department Linda..mine had tailed off rather.
I hope you feel better very soon,there are a few nasties around at the moment:(

My name is Wynneth said...

Well done on your reading linda. So sorry to hear you didn't feel well enough to go to scrapbook magic !!! so not like you, I hope you feel much better soon. I've spent the majority of my first week of holiday in Spain suffering from a really nasty cold virus, didn't leave the flat for three days and only just starting to feel a little better now :0( Do take care of yourself.

BTW hope you stayed safe during the heavy storms we saw had hit the southwest.

Hugs
Wynneth
X

Karen K said...

Hi Linda

sorry you aren't feeling too well, hope you feel better soon

K x

Julie said...

Enjoyed my catch up on your blog Linda, your March is coming along nicely and the sampler is almost there. Very pretty Mothers Day card you created, what a lovely family day you had yourself. Sorry to read you are under the weather a little, there are a lot germs about ((get well hug) x