Thursday 4 February 2016

Workshop at Scrapbook Magic



Going to Scrapbook Magic always makes me happy.  Not only do I come back with a wonderful project but I always have a day filled with fun and laughter.  Yesterdays workshop was decorating a Tim Holtz Worn Cover album.  We coloured the album using a variety of ink stains and then added rub-ons, die cuts, ribbons and charms.  Inside the album are page pockets which can be used to hold a variety of memorabilia.  


As it was Carrot Cake day yesterday I took down a cake to share which was truly scrumptious.

Scrapbook Magic is on a complex called Mullion Meadows and in one of the fields they have Alpacas, today was the first day that I had my camera with me and they were close enough to take photos of.

It has also been very mild down in the South West and some of the daffodils are already in full bloom.
I just love their bright colour - always makes me feel happy seeing these in bloom.


4 comments:

Julie said...

Wonderful project you created at your get together.
Alpaca wool is supposed to be so soft to knit with, he looks a handsome chap.
Spring is springing early for you ....
xxx

Darnell said...

We've got daffodils blooming very early here, too. Great job capturing that alpaca, too! It sounds like you had a totally fun day, Linda, and your album cover is magnificent!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

Annie said...

Crafty workshops sounds like so much fun:)

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Lovely crafting,it looks like a great project.
Beautiful yellow daffodils,ours are still hibernating:)