Google+ Followers

Pages

Friday, 26 February 2016

Tin Collection Additions

Collection
something that is collecteda group of objects or an amount of material accumulated in one location, especially for some purpose or as a result 
of some process:

While shopping yesterday I came across some lovely tins - I have this thing about pretty tins and boxes.  First up was an elephant tea caddy which goes with the Green Tea elephant caddy that Chris bought me for Christmas.


Then I found a tin which I thought was perfect for storing my chocolate stash.


Finally a sweet trio of little tins with images from Alice in Wonderland.


Did I need any of these?  No, but did I want them?  A resounding yes.



5 comments:

Lesley said...

Pretty tins..my favourite would be the chocolate tin with chocs in it!!

Justine said...

I love those elephant tins - and the Alice ones for course!

Marlene jones said...

It's never about need....

Annie said...

One just can't have too many pretty tins!

Julie said...

The Alice ones are adorable.