Friday 26 February 2016

Tin Collection Additions

Collection
something that is collecteda group of objects or an amount of material accumulated in one location, especially for some purpose or as a result 
of some process:

While shopping yesterday I came across some lovely tins - I have this thing about pretty tins and boxes.  First up was an elephant tea caddy which goes with the Green Tea elephant caddy that Chris bought me for Christmas.


Then I found a tin which I thought was perfect for storing my chocolate stash.


Finally a sweet trio of little tins with images from Alice in Wonderland.


Did I need any of these?  No, but did I want them?  A resounding yes.



5 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Pretty tins..my favourite would be the chocolate tin with chocs in it!!

Justine said...

I love those elephant tins - and the Alice ones for course!

Poppypatchwork said...

It's never about need....

Annie said...

One just can't have too many pretty tins!

Julie said...

The Alice ones are adorable.