Saturday 6 February 2016

Time to return to work

Family Child Care is not babysitting. This quote is from Suzanne Schlechte.:

Yesterday Harlee-Jay's mum had to return to work after maternity leave.  Vicky is only going back for two days a week, Fridays and Sundays.  I'm the lucky person who is going to be having fun looking after Harlee on a Friday for a few hours until daddy finishes work.  It's so nice to be trusted by one of my DIL's  and I think Harlee and I will have great fun together.
 Harlee and I braved the elements (he was cosy and warm in his buggy) and took Max for a walk up to see Auntie Colette.  It's hard to believe he is nine months old already.  He's almost crawling but can get around by rolling over and over and can pull himself up to stand by the furniture.  I wouldn't be surprised if he is walking before his 1st birthday.

6 comments:

Justine said...

What a handsome chap! I'm sure Harlee's mum knows he's in safe hands and it must be a weight off her mind knowing he's with you!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you, it's the best duty a Nanna can do. xxx

Brigitte said...

What a wonderful chance to look after him regularly.

Annie said...

He's so cute:) Lucky you! I'm sure you'll have lots of wonderful moments together:)

Julie said...

He's adorable ...

Preeti said...

He is very cute:)