Thursday 18 February 2016

Tagging along



Just for a change it was raining when I woke up early this morning, but as I was travelling down to Scrapbook Magic despite the weather I was filled with happy thoughts.

Today I was taking part in a tag workshop.  This year Margaret has chosen to make generic tags rather than Christmas tags which is fabulous.  We played around with Paper Artsy Fresco paints and stamps, Tim Holtz Distress Inks and tissue tape.  Here are the two tags I made today - I think the floral one is my favourite.

I had a wonderful day, it was nice to be doing some paper crafting again and using the paints and inks from my stash.  I even christened one of my stamps sets on one of the tags - the first time the set had been inked since I purchased it several months ago.  I think I will use the floral tag as a card topper and the other tag will either go on a scrapbook or journal page.

4 comments:

Karen K said...

Both really gorgeous Linda, you are very talented. We had rain yesterday, got the morning walk done but that was it.... still sunshine today and we enjoyed our walk this morning and hopefully the lunch time one will be great in the sun.

k x

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Pretty tags.Now I have more of an idea how they are created too!

Annie said...

Beautiful tags:) Sounds like a wonderful way to spend your day!

Darnell said...

You are a pro at making tags, Linda! Both of these are fantastic and I'm glad you enjoyed paper crafting again and using that NBUS stamp set!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell