Tuesday 12 January 2016

Stitching updates

I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown


I have now managed to complete seven pages of the Cornwall Cottage Sampler. On Sunday I was able to finish off the flowers coming out of the basket which means it's just the borders and the alphabet to stitch.  It really has been nice working on this one on a Sunday once again - I'm not sure if Barbi and Kati are still working on theirs but if they are I hope they are continuing to enjoy it as much as me.


I have also managed to add one more motif to the baby sampler, a tiny sheep - one is better than none.  Again each little motif is like a finish in itself so it is keeping me motivated.

The next part of the Joyful World has come out from the Snowflower Diaries but I am not going to start work on that one until the very end of January - it would be nice now that I have started them to complete each one in it's own month.

I'm still trying to work out how to add functions to this blog for those who don't have a google + account - I'm not techno minded but I have figured out and added a follow me by e-mail.  If you would like to know when I posted then you can add your e-mail address in the box on the right hand side and you should then get notified each time.

6 comments:

Justine said...

Never a truer word Linda!
Your sampler is looking beautiful. Don't forget Harlee-Jay's one though!

Christine said...

The sampler is looking wondeerful

Julie said...

I love seeing you progress on this beauty.

Karen K said...

Looking beautiful Linda, really gorgeous

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Your basket of flowers is beautiful.

Brigitte said...

So wonderful, this sampler. And you made some nice progress on it.
Fortunately I do not depend on this google+ thing. I follow all the blogs I want to read through Feedly. And they have never deleted anything or anyone from my reader. So far :)