Tuesday 29 August 2017

Tic Tac Toe challenge #12

Another week has flown by and it's time again for the Tic Tac Toe challenge.   I did actually make the card last night but was unable to get a decent photo of it until this morning.


I chose to go with the middle vertical row pink, oval, sentiment but after I'd made it I realised it also fitted the bottom row too, die cut, sentiment, floral.


I already had some of the flowers stamped and die cut and I knew I wanted to use one of the Kraft card bases I had lying around on my work desk.  After trawling through my paper stash I found the background paper with some green foliage on to which I added some stamped flower images to add more pink to the design.  The sentiment is from SU and fitted nicely into the large oval.  Although I didn't do it at the time I think I will add some little gems to the centre of the flowers to give this card a little sparkle.


5 comments:

J. Edwards said...

Your card makes me think of a lovely garden full of wonderful blooms! Thank you for sharing and playing with TTTC! We love seeing what you create.

Jackie W said...

This card is so pretty! I like how you stamped flowers on the design paper to fit your needs. And I really like that flower stem, but you don't say what company it's from! I'd love to own that one. TFS

JenniferE said...

So pretty!!

Julie said...

Very pretty.

Desiree Ehleiter said...

Always love your cards! Anyone who receives one is a very lucky person.