Sunday 9 July 2017

Tic Tac Toe challenge #5

I've managed not to leave it until the last minute this week to take part in this week's Tic Tac Toe challenge.   


This week I have again chosen the middle row across,  pearls, die cut and butterfly.  The heart and flowers are using the SU Bloomin' Hearts die set.  I've also used a butterfly stamp from the retired set Papillon Potpurri set and used the coordinating punch.  Pearls were added to the flowers and butterflies and finally the sentiment is from Unity Stamps.  As usual only paper and cardstock from the scraps box was used.


I'm loving these challenges and at the moment apart from a bit of cross stitching its about the only time I'm getting to craft, mainly due to energy levels.


3 comments:

Peggy Noe said...

Linda this is so sweet! You've done such a beautiful job with the tiny flowers and pearls and butterfly ~ I love it! Thank you so much for joining us for this week's Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

Unknown said...

Linda,
I love it and the sentiment is perfect for the butterflies fluttering around on the heart die. Thank you so much for joining us this week over on the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week.

Julie said...

You have such a talent for these beauties, this ones delghtful